Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fasten your seatbelts we are in for some rocky cross!

JMCO

Elliot Weinstein has started to do his cross of the technicians from the MA State Crime Lab. If there is any place that "reasonable doubt" may be planted, the possible incompetency of the MA State Crime Lab may be it. Examples are: chain of custody of the evidence, contamination of the crime scene, procedures (or lack thereof) at Crime Lab. As previously blogged, the MA Crime Lab did not get a flying colors review from an independent audit in 2007.

Humor applied to some Trial Vid Clips


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just viewed this on your YouTube page and thought the choice of song was quite appropriate. As someone who works inside the criminal justice system, I know the importance of maintaining the integrity of forensic evidence at all times from the chain of custody right down to the integrity of the crime scene. I also wanted to say thanks for the comments you have left on my LiveJournal blog and I intend to post something today about the integrity of forensic evidence since a lot of the trial stuff won't reach the local press in the UK until tomorrow due to the time difference.

I hope you'll keep reading and I'll do the same with your pages.

TrialBuzz said...

Thanks - :) I definitely have exerted a "Ctrl + D" on your blog :)