Saturday, June 14, 2008

YouTube Entwistle uploads update: Saturday June 14th

June 12 -13th videos in process of being uploaded: As some of your Neil Entwistle trial aficionados know on Thursday John Soares (Crime Lab MA State Police) took the stand. His testimony on Thursday was all direct by Michael Fabbri. It was not until Friday the 13th (appropriate heh) that Mr. Eliot Weinstein had his way with the witness. I will start my weekend hobby by uploading the John Soares testimony starting from Thursday - finishing on Friday.

Note: The live feeds on both Thursday/Friday sucked (it's a technical term). Especially Friday - the frame rate was all off & the audio was choppy - it was similar to watching a stuttering contest. There is nothing I can do about that!

Jeremy Roybal (Gatekeeper for eBay/PayPal) Cross Testimony (courtesy of Mr. Elliott Weinstein) - has been uploaded! Never in cute little Jeremy's wildest dreams did he think that his keystrokes in San Jose, CA would get him on TV as a witness in a double murder trial.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for doing this.
I have some feeds from WHDH which I think are not of 'sucky' quality if you want to make use of them. I have thursday but not friday. Also, I noticed that you haven't posted Aaron O'Neil's testimony from Day 3. If you want that, I have it also.

TrialBuzz said...

Ed - thanks. Aaron - if he testified on Tues 10th mid a.m. you are right I have not uploaded it - but I will get to it.... WHDH absolutely terrible terrible terrible feed. I have trouble getting sound from it. But on Thurs/Fri with the dual cams you could get shots of some evidence from the second camera..... Thanks for stopping by.