Friday, June 13, 2008

YouTube Entwistle uploads update: Friday the 13th

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. I just want to post an update on the progress (or lack thereof) of posting the vids to UT for the Neil Entwistle double murder trial. Please comment on my UT vids - I loove comments :) That is the major reason I do this channel.

General comments and frustration on the quality of courtroom feed. I keep multiple feeds up and it is frustrating to try to capture a good quality simultaneously of video and audio. My definition of a great feed is one feed that has crisp, non jerky frames (i.e. no ghosting on frames) as whiles as AUDIO. Sometimes one feed has great audio but ghosting - and the the other has crisp frames but nada audio. I could go down a rabbit hole & try to merge the audio/clips from different sources, align, yada yada. But can we talk? I am not trying to deliver this product at a production quality level - it is just moi and my keystrokes. So sometimes I am "slamming the clips" on to UT fully away that there is jerky-ness in the frame rate (as captured from original feed) and whatever.

Organization of the clips: The # in the UT video label corresponds to the sequence of events during the day. If I am uploading out of order (because there is some juicy clip that needs to be uploaded pronto) - you may see a jump in Sequence # in UT uploads. That means, time and personal bandwidth availability, I will get the "missing block" of vids uploaded.

June 13th videos to be uploaded. Mucho - stay tuned. The Gatekeeper of eBay/Paypal records took the stand.... All about eBay/PayPal Buyer Complaints, resolution & the outing of a scam artist on eBay.

June 12th videos to be uploaded. I got up the vids from when the jury was viewing the crime video and the 'staged' (JMCO) display of emotions from Mr. Neil Entwistle. There are additional vids that need to be uploaded from remaining testimony afternoon of the 12th.

June 11th videos to be uploaded. Approximately 45 minutes of testimony from State Police Sgt. Mary Ritchie at the end of court.

June 9th videos to be uploaded. Two hours of testimony @ the end of the day for these witnesses.

  1. Dawn Campbell
  2. Nancy Huntley
  3. Joseph Morrissey
  4. Edward Flag
  5. Maureen Renaud
  6. Michelle Vigneux

2 comments:

llylabrat said...

I look forward to seeing your clips from June 12 & 13! I guessed correctly why they are out of order sometimes, but thought there was a problem with my PC when I got to a "quiet" clip. Now I know.

TrialBuzz said...

Nah - it is because I know there is something juicy & I just want to upload that first :) If Neil every takes the stand - regardless of anything else that goes up :)