Friday, June 6, 2008

Did Entwistle's Defense only do 10 min opening for YouTube limit?





Reality Can Be Evil






I have been vlogging the Neil Enwistle trial today on my original YouTube Channel.

It was brutal to watch Rachel's mom (Priscilla Matterazzo) on the stand today. You could feel the pain just from viewing on a web stream. However, I felt the strength & fortitude she had to do this for her daughter and granddaughter.

And what's with the 10 minute Defense Opening Statement. Did Mr. Eliot Weinstein do that for me - so that I could upload all his opening statement to YouTube in one clip?

It's always about me :)

2 comments:

Susan Murphy Milano's Journal said...

Great site. I linked you up over at --http://www.murphymilanojournal.com

barskin said...

Thanks for the great YouTube coverage, RCBE!